For New Members
To join online, click on New Membership Application.
To join via paper application , click on Forms and then on the link provided.
For Existing or Inactive Members
Click on Dues Payment and Renewal.
Our mission is to enhance the success of our members by providing timely, relevant CPE and networking opportunities. We will offer our members hours of CPE on hot topics in many areas for a membership fee of $110 - what a great value! Our meetings and conferences include breakfast, lunch or hors d’oeurves along with an excellent opportunity to connect with many peers in your industry.
The officers of the Richmond Chapter – VSCPA would like to thank our members for their participation in our chapter events and to invite everyone to join for the fiscal year. There is no charge for students or retired members.
Benefits of your membership are:
- Take full advantage of the included CPE (20+hours offered), that’s less than $6 per hour including meals!
- We are offering two CPE days this year. The January conference will focus on issues relevant to our members in the non-profit sector. The September conference is tailored to our members in industry.
- Some chapter activities, such as the Kick Off Social, the joint meeting with the Bar Association and the Past Presidents Luncheon are included in your dues and provide a great networking opportunity. Reservations are required.
- Every activity is an opportunity to network with your peers and participate in activities that will benefit you, your profession, and your community.
Coordinated support of the VSCPA’s legislative monitoring and lobbying of the Virginia General Assembly.
- Dynamic, informative and motivating speakers.
- Giving back to the profession by supporting local high school and college accounting and business programs. We will host area college students and educators for our October meeting.